The Oracle Order Management and Shipping Execution solution allows the creation of an integrated, seamless order-to-cash process providing the accurate capture of customer orders across multiple channels, streamlined orchestration of order details for seamless fulfillment execution, communication of order status information to customers throughout the order lifecycle and efficient shipment planning and confirmation.
This course focuses on the implementation of Oracle Shipping Execution. The instructor will detail the shipping process flows, application functionality, and requirements required to manage and control shipping request fulfillment. Students will understand the detail functionality on how to control and maintain pick releases, create and manage deliveries, create and manage trips, and the control and usage of container management. Students will learn how to manage all aspects of shipping. Related topics will include sales order entry, picking rules, shipping rules, container-item relationship setup and item definition as they relate to shipping fulfillment.
By the end of this course students will be able to:
- Understand Pick Release process
- Configure the Pick Release process
- Understand Ship Confirm process
- Configure the Ship Confirm process
- Create and manage Deliveries
- Setup and manage Containers
- Create and manage Trips
- Understand Shipping Exceptions
- Shipping Process Flows - Workflow, Reports and Interfaces
- AutoInvoice and Invoice Import in Receivables
- Understand Integration with Oracle Order Management, Oracle Transportation Execution, and Oracle Warehouse Management
- Overview of Order Management and Shipping Technical Data Model in Oracle Applications Database
- Overview of setting up Shipping Execution based on your business needs
- Run and understand standard Shipping reports.
- Business users
- Functional Implementer
- Technical Consultant / Developer
This course helps to prepare for following Oracle Certification:
- Exam Number: 1Z0-521
- Exam Name: Oracle E-Business Suite 12 Supply Chain Certified Implementation Specialist: Oracle Order Management