http://www.aclnz.com ('ACL'), operating under Assure Consultants Limited, New Zealand
By using aclnz.com, you agree to the collection and use of your personal and/or group information as described in this policy. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this website.
1. Contact Information/Financial Information
- Our website’s registration and order forms require users to provide us with contact information to establish subscription accounts and purchase services and products. acknz.com collects each user’s name, address, city, state, postal code, telephone number and e-mail address. aclnz.com uses this information to contact the user regarding subscriptions, orders and administrative matters. New users must opt in to receive commercial communications and may opt out of receiving future commercial communications at any time.
- aclnz.com also stores the financial information entered by users, such as payment processor, payment ID, subscription details and related identification information. The financial information is only used to bill the user for products and services.
- aclnz.com does not rent, sell or exchange user information, and generally restricts access to user information to qualified aclnz.com employees and agents. aclnz.com may transmit a customer’s credit card data only to the appropriate credit card company and/or credit card payment processing company. Third parties who need access to aclnz.com user information to provide operational or other support services are required by aclnz.com to maintain high standards of security. aclnz.com gathers only user information that is needed to administer its business and enhance and improve its services and products.
- aclnz.com may disclose a user’s contact or financial information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such disclosure is necessary to comply with an order of a court or government authority, or a subpoena. aclnz.com may also disclose a user’s contact or financial information in the good-faith belief that such disclosure is necessary to protect aclnz.com or the website, or enforce the applicable Terms and Conditions, in conjunction with an investigation or legal, equitable or administrative action or proceeding.
- aclnz.com may collect information on the services and products viewed by you on the website. aclnz.com may use this information to customize your experience and suggest and offer you products according to your preferences. aclnz.com may use this information to identify patterns and trends of use, but will only release or publish any such information in a manner that preserves your anonymity.
- aclnz.com may occasionally contact pending aclnz.com members with invitations to join your group by e-mail. Pending members are individuals who have not responded (with either a negative or affirmative response) to membership invitations extended by aclnz.com managers and/or members. Invitations extended by aclnz.com to pending members will clearly identify aclnz.com, the name of the relevant site, the name of the person who invited them and an email opt-out option.
- aclnz.com may also distribute periodic updates regarding the aclnz.com service to members. These administrative messages are considered part of your aclnz.com account service and members may not opt-out of receiving them.
2. Public information
When we use the phrase "public information" (which we sometimes refer to as "Everyone information"), we mean the information you choose to make public, as well as information that is always publicly available.
A.Information you choose to make public:
- Choosing to make your information public is exactly what it sounds like: anyone, including people off ACL, will be able to see it.
- Choosing to make your information public also means that this information:
- can be associated with you (i.e., your name, profile pictures, cover photos, timeline, User ID, username, etc.) even off ACL;
- can show up when someone does a search on ACL or on a public search engine;
- will be accessible to the ACL integrated applications, and websites you and your friends use; and
- Sometimes you will not be able to select an audience when you post something (like when you write on a Page's wall or comment on a news article that uses our comments plugin). This is because some types of stories are always public stories.
- When others share information about you, they can also choose to make it public.
B.Information that is always publicly available
The types of information listed below are always publicly available, and they are treated just like information you decided to make public:
- Name: This helps your friends and family find you. If you are uncomfortable sharing your real name, you can always delete your account.
- Profile Pictures and Cover Photos: These help your friends and family recognize you. If you are uncomfortable making any of these photos public, you can always delete them. Unless you delete them, when you add a new profile picture or cover photo, the previous photo will remain public in your profile picture or cover photo album.
- Networks: This helps you see who you will be sharing information with before you choose "Friends and Networks" as a custom audience. If you are uncomfortable making your network public, you can leave the network.
- Gender: This allows us to refer to you properly.
- Username and User ID: These allow you to give out a custom link to your timeline or Page, receive email at your ACL email address, and help make ACL Platform possible.
- Applications: The applications such as blogs, forums etc.
3. Transfer of information
4. Links to Other Websites
This website contains links to other websites. aclnz.com is not responsible for the privacy practices, security practices or the content of such websites.
5. Site Intended for Use by Adults
This website is intended for use by adults. aclnz.com does not knowingly collect or publish any information personally identifying any child under age 13. Children under age 13 should not access this website and should not post any information personally identifying themselves anywhere on the website, such as a chat room, forum, message board and/or news group.
The security of this website and your information is of great importance to aclnz.com. This website has reasonable security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of your information under our control, but we make no assurances about our ability to prevent any such loss, misuse or alteration, and we shall have no liability to you or any third party from any loss, misuse or alteration. We do not warrant that your access to the website is completely secure.
You should promptly notify aclnz.com if your account, user name or password have been lost or stolen. aclnz.com will never ask you for your password. If you need a new password, aclnz.com will generate a new password automatically through its computers and send it to your e-mail or postal address.
7. IP Address and Cookies
We use your internet protocol address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our website. We also use your internet protocol address to help identify you and your shopping cart.
Our website places “cookies” on your computer’s hard drive through your web browsers to keep track of your identity for the purposes of saving your shopping cart and saving your logged-in state so that you do not have to log in each time you visit our website. “Cookies” allow our website to recognize your computer when you access the website. If you would like to prevent the placement of cookies on your computer, or remove cookies from your computer, please access the “Help” portion of your browser or contact your browser provider. Please be advised that if you block or remove cookies from your computer, the website will not recognize your computer and you may not have access to all portions of the website.
8. Anti-Spam Policy/Opt-out Choice
A. ALSO REVIEW ACLNZ.COM ANTI-SPAM POLICY - for our policy on providing users of this website with the choice to receive or not receive e-mails and/or other communications from aclnz.com
B. Please note that we may not include the opt-out information in non-commercial e-mails (i.e., e-mails concerning your order, the website’s Terms and Conditions of Use, etc.).
9. Updating your information
All Users: You can change your aclnz.com User account settings at any time from within the "My Profile" section of aclnz.com in which you participate.
10. Images of your aclnz.com or profile in marketing materials
- aclnz.com reserves the right to include images of your membership graphic, including the possibility of displaying an image of your Professional or Social member profile, including your photograph. aclnz.com will take care to present images in a professional manner.
12. Contacting aclnz.com
We hope you will enjoy using aclnz.com.