- Installation under Oracle Virtualbox VM
- Full details on how to install and configure Oracle Virtualbox for E-Business Suite installation
- Installation includes complete details on Oracle Linux kernal parameter settings, creating separate users and assigning permissions for Oracle Database Tier and Oracle Application Tier
- Includes step-by-step procedure for fresh installation to first install Oracle E-Busienss Suite Release 12.2.0, and then upgrade to Release 12.2.4
- Includes procedure to install Vision Demostration Database
- Includes details on the list of exact software to be downloaded from Oracle edelivery website for R12.2.0 and then patches for upgrading to R12.2.4
- Includes detailed list of Oracle software required to be downloaded
- Includes reference to all mandatory DB and Application Tier patches required to upgrade from R12.2.0 to 12.2.4
No of Pages: 80 and above
- Host Operating System = Windows 7 (x86-64)
- Guest Operating System = Oracle Linux 5.7 (x86-64)
12-Dec-13 - Version 1.0
- Installation of R12.2.0 and then upgrade to R12.2.3
15-Sep-14 - Version 1.1
- Updated to add R12.2.4 specific installation steps
01-Nov-14 - Version 1.2
- Updated to add screenshots for Weblogic Smart Update Utility
- Added detailed instructions for applying certain pre-requisite patches.
31-Mar-15 - Version 1.3
Added instructions to set environment for applying following patches, which are required prerequisites for upgrading to R12.2.4:
- Added details to install on bare-metal servers and virtual servers
- Updated pre-requisite RPM requirement list and sources to download them.
- Uodated DB Patches Patch List
- Updated Patches for Forms_and_Reports_10.1.2.3.0
- Updated Patches for FMW Webtier 184.108.40.206
- Updated Patches for FMW oracle common 220.127.116.11
- Updated Patches for Oracle Weblogic Server 10.3.6.0
- Added details to start VNCSERVER and to connect to server remotely via VNC-VIEWER.
14-Sep-15 - Version 1.4
Updated pre-requisite RPM download location and made sure that RPM’s were downloadable.