We pride ourselves on our efficient, professional and results-driven approach. We hope to utilize our experience and expertise by working closely with you to realize your goals and those of your clients and partners.
- Discuss your business scenario and get a list of recommended solutions
- Use Oracle Solution Architect for end-to-end Oracle Solutions with a business process flow or across business process flows
- Solution includes maximum utilization of standard Oracle functionalities
- Get solutions for your complex business requirements for both Oracle E-Business Suite and Oracle Fusion Applications implementations
- Our exports are trained in both Oracle AIM for Advantage or AIM for Business Flows Methodologies
- Business solutions in Oracle can be provided using process flows diagrams that depicts highest business level (Level-1) to most detailed level (Level-6)
Features and Benefits
- Covers architecting Oracle solutions for enterprise-wide implementation
- Our architects have hands-on experience on Oracle E-Business Suite or Oracle Fusion Applications
- Highly experienced Oracle Solution Architect with over 18 years of experience
- Covers broad range of business processes in the area of Financials, Procurement, Order Management, Supplier Management, Inventory
- Support provided via Emails, Skype or Telephone
Using Reusable Components
- We are a strong believer of re-usable components.
- We also take pride to mention that our staff in the last calendar year has attended many training programs. The cumulative benefits derived from these training help ACL to be ‘Unique’ in providing various solutions/services to its client.
- Our forte lies in developing robust future business processes and unique solutions, which complement Oracle technologies and aid us in providing a significant ‘Value Proposal’ to customers.
- From our years of experience in implementing and supporting Oracle Applications, ACL has developed its own Hybrid Implementation Methodology which is used for all implementations.
- It then helps to reduce ambiguity around requirements, prioritization and future business processes, and thereby cutting down the implementation cycle time and passing on the benefits to the customers.
- US $80/hour (including taxes).
- New Zealand based customers - add 15% GST on hourly rate invoiced.
Response Time Frame
- Standard response time frame is 24 hours. However we usually respond within a couple of hours.
- One-On-One communication is possible via Telephone and/or Skype
Broad Terms & Conditions for this Service
- Can be used for Oracle functional solution architect services only.
- All support will be provided from offsite in English language only.
- Only standard Oracle E-Busienss Suite and/or Oracle Fusion Applications solutions will be provided. However guidance can be given for customizations.
- Option of including indemnity insurance for Oracle Solution Architects. A small extra fees will be applicable in this case.
- Includes infrastructure advisory services for deploying Oracle E-Business Suite or Oracle Fusion Applications servers
- Document delivery including BP.080 (business process flow diagrams) and BR.100 (Oracle setup and configuration) documents will be at the discretion of aclnz.com support representatives.
- Telephonic support is possible for limited countries only and will be limited to landline phones only, but covers USA, most of Europe and Australasia.
- Telephonic support to mobile phones is available for few countries only. Please check with our sales representatives prior to signing up.
- Onsite support is possible but will incurr additional charges such as Airfare, Hotels and Per Diems.
- No liability will be taken by aclnz.com or any of their Oracle consultants if you have not purchased a plan that includes Indemnity Insurance for Oracle Consultants
What is not included?
- One-on-one Training
- Oracle Installation Service
- No refunds will be possible once payment has been made