1. Copyright and Content Ownership
- You acknowledge that aclnz.com owns all right, title and interest in and to the Service, including without limitation all intellectual property rights (the "aclnz.com Rights"), and such aclnz.com Rights are protected by international intellectual property laws. Accordingly, you agree that you will not copy, reproduce, alter, modify, or create derivative works from the Service. You also agree that you will not use any robot, spider, other automated device, or manual process to monitor or copy the Service.
- You will refrain from violating or attempting to violate aclnz.com’s security mechanisms, access any data or server. You are not authorized to access or otherwise breach the security of the Site or corrupt the Site in any way.
- You will refrain from transferring the Site content to another person; website or mirror the website.
- You will refrain from engaging in any other conduct which violates the Copyright Act or other laws of the New Zealand.
- Access of the materials available at the ‘Online Training Videos’ beyond that of normal patterns of use that suggests systematic copying of the materials constitutes abuse of the ‘Online Training Videos’ and will result in revocation or denial of access to the ‘Online Training Videos’. The terms “normal patterns” and “abuse” shall be determined solely by aclnz.com.
2. Contents Posted on www.aclnz.com
Our Terms Of Service requires that information posted by Users be accurate, lawful and not in violation of the intellectual property rights of third parties.
ACL may remove or disable access to specified content appearing on the ACL website upon receipt of a verified notice asserting that the content infringes intellectual property rights, is inaccurate, or is otherwise unlawful.
Our policies and procedures for removing or disabling access to content alleged to be infringing, inaccurate or otherwise unlawful are and remain at our sole discretion. It is also our policy, in appropriate circumstances and in our discretion, to disable and/or terminate the accounts of Users, or groups as the case may be, who may infringe or repeatedly infringe the intellectual property rights of others, or who otherwise post inaccurate or unlawful content.
3. Claims Regarding Copyright Infringement
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf;
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description specifying the location on our website of the material that you claim is infringing; and
- Your telephone number and e-mail address.