Terms of Service for aclnz.com website and Online Training Videos
Welcome to aclnz.com.
BEFORE YOU ACCESS OR REGISTER ACLNZ.COM USER ACCOUNT AND THE ONLINE TRAINING VIDEOS, YOU MUST READ AND AGREE TO THE ACLNZ.COM TERMS OF SERVICE (WHICH INCLUDES THE ONLINE TRAINING VIDEOS).
BEFORE PARTICIPATING IN ANY ACLNZ.COM WEB SITE (“SERVICE”), A SERVICE OF ASSURE CONSULTANTS LIMITED, NEW ZEALAND (“aclnz.com”), YOU ARE AGREEING BY THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS (“Terms of Service”)
1. Company Contact Details
aclnz.com, operating under the Legal name of ‘Assure Consultants Limited’, a company registered in New Zealand under company number 2385748.
PO Box 15378, New Lynn
2. Definitions used in these Terms of Service
- “aclnz.com” refers to Assure Consultants Limited, a New Zealand company.
- “Site” refers to the website maintained on the World Wide Web by aclnz.com, available at http://www.aclnz.com, and includes the Online Training Videos.
- “Terms of Service” or “Agreement” refers to these Terms and Conditions of Use and any subsequent modifications.
- “Access” or “Accessing” means accessing, using, viewing the content or otherwise obtaining information from aclnz.com. This includes the Online Training Videos on aclnz.com.
- “Online Training Videos” means the subscription-based database of audio-visual works that is available through aclnz.com and is part of aclnz.com.
- “Course Content” means the training videos and other media available on the Online Training Videos
- “Subscriber” refers to any person or entity that purchases or uses a subscription to the Online Training Video.
- “User” refers to any party who Accesses the Site
3. Update and Modification of Terms of Service
ACLNZ.COM RESERVES THE RIGHT TO UPDATE AND CHANGE THE TERMS OF SERVICE FROM TIME TO TIME WITHOUT NOTICE. ANY NEW FEATURES THAT AUGUMENT OR ENHANCE THE CURRENT SERVICE, INCLUDING THE RELEASE OF NEW ONLINE VIDEOS, TOOLS AND RESOUCES, SHALL BE SUBJECT TO THE TERMS OF SERVICE. CONTINUED USE OF THE SERVICE AFTER ANY SUCH CHANGES SHALL CONSTITUTE YOUR CONSENT TO SUCH CHANGES. YOU CAN REVIEW THE MOST CURRENT VERSION OF TERMS OF SERVICE AT ANY TIME AT http://www.aclnz.com/ .
5. Anti-Spam Policy
ALSO REVIEW ACLNZ.COM ANTI-SPAM POLICY - HOW WE PROHIBITS THE USE OF OUR SERVICES IN ANY MANNER ASSOCIATED WITH THE TRANSMISSION, DISTRIBUTION OR DELIVERY OF SPAM.
6. Sign-Up Requirements
- You must complete an online registration form must be completed to get registered on aclnz.com. You must pay the subscription fees to get access to the Online Training Videos.
7. Fees; Renewal; Refund Policies for Each Subscription
- Access to the specific Course Content for which individual subscription was purchased expires at the end of Subscription period until cancelled by Subscriber
- No fees will be automatically charged on renewal date
- Subscription fees are non-refundable; See our Refund Policy for further details.
- Discounts, rebates or other special offers only valid for initial term; subscriptions renew at the then-current full subscription rates
- aclnz.com may increase subscription fees for a subsequent subscription period at any time and for any reason, provided, however, that aclnz.com provides notice at least twenty (20) calendar days prior to the expiration of the subscription
- aclnz.com may terminate the subscription and these Terms if it is unable to renew the subscription based on inaccurate or outdated credit card information
- Right of access to the ‘Online Training Videos’ granted under these Terms is effective only upon payment of the subscription fees
8. Limited License for Subscribers
aclnz.com hereby grants each Subscriber a limited, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable and non-transferable license to access the content and information available in the ‘Online Training Videos’ according to the provisions contained herein, and subject to the payment of the applicable subscription fees and adherence to these Terms. Whether the Subscriber receives a license to the Course Content depends on the subscription plan.
9. One-on-One Training (also known as Education)
aclnz.com offers One-on-One Training service and the details can be found on aclnz.com website. A separate training agreement must be signed by the parties before aclnz.com enter into a contract for providing service under One-on-One training.
10. Classified Advertisements
ALSO REVIEW ACLNZ.COM CLASSIFIED ADVERTISEMENTS TERMS AND CONDITIONS POLICY.
11. Copyright and Content Ownership
ALSO REVIEW ACLNZ.COM COPYRIGHT POLICY.
You agree to hold harmless and indemnify aclnz.com, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, and employees from and against any third party claim arising from or in any way related to your use of the Service or breach of these Terms, including any liability or expense arising from all claims (including Claims from improper or illegal use of aclnz.com), losses, damages (actual and consequential), suites, judgments, litigation costs and attorneys' fees, of every kind and nature.
13. Force Majeure
aclnz.com shall not be liable to you or any other person for any delay or failure in the performance of this Agreement or for loss or damage of any nature whatsoever suffered by such person due to disruption or unavailability of communication facilities, utility or Internet service provider failure, acts of war, acts of terrorism, acts of vandalism, lightning, fire or other acts of God, strike, unavailability of energy sources or any other causes beyond aclnz.com's reasonable control.
14. General Conditions
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
- Apart from access to 'Online Training Videos', aclnz.com will not provide any excerises, presentation or course material to subscribers.
- aclnz.com strives to provide the ‘Online Training Videos’ to its Subscribers on a continuous basis. To that end, aclnz.com will take all commercially reasonable efforts to provide uninterrupted access to the ‘Online Training Videos’ to its Subscribers. However, from time to time, Subscribers may be unable to access the ‘Online Training Videos’ due to conditions beyond aclnz.com’s control. Such conditions include, but are not limited to: force majeure, acts of God, power outages, and the acts of computer hackers and others acting outside the law.
- Also, from time to time, access may be unavailable due to software issues, server downtime, increased Internet traffic or downtime, programming errors, regular maintenance of the system, and other related reasons.
- Technical Support means support for unexpected errors, software issues or issues while playing training videos on aclnz.com website. Technical support does not include any support for the contents of training videos.
- Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is only available via email (we try to respond within 48 hours).
- In response to any unavailability of the ‘Online Training Videos’ to its Subscribers, aclnz.com will take all commercially reasonable steps to ensure access is restored within a reasonable period of time. The term “commercially reasonable,” as used in these Terms, shall mean reasonable efforts taken in good faith without an unduly or burdensome use or expenditure of time, resources, personnel or money.
- You are solely responsible for ensuring that you have sufficient and compatible hardware, software, telecommunications equipment and Internet service necessary for use of the Site.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, aclnz.com, or any other aclnz.com service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by aclnz.com. You agree not to use Virtual Private Network (VPN) software to access the Service or training courses in your account.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any aclnz.com customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- Refrain from Removing or modifying any copyright, trademark, legal notices, or other proprietary notations from the content available on the Site.
- aclnz.com reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change, modify, or discontinue any aspect or feature of this Site in whole or in part, including, without limitation, the content, availability, access and/or the Terms of this Site.
- The failure of aclnz.com to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and aclnz.com and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and aclnz.com (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- These Terms of Service will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the New Zealand, without giving effect to its conflict of laws provisions or your actual state or country of residence. Any claims, legal proceeding or litigation arising in connection with the Services will be brought solely in New Zealand, and you consent to the jurisdiction of such courts.
- aclnz.com reserves the right to monitor use of the Site and reserves the right to revoke or deny access to the ‘Online Training Videos’ to any person or entity whose use of the ‘Online Training Videos’ suggests Prohibited Conduct.
- You agree not to violate any New Zealand, foreign or international software or technology export laws and regulations, including without limitation the New Zealand and Export Administration Regulations.
- Access to Forums is provided for subscribers only.
- New requests raised in the forums must be limited to online training only.
- aclnz.com will not be responsible for providing any support for the issues raised by registered users in forums.
- aclnz.com takes no responsibility for the contents posted by the registered users on blogs or forums, but will be removing offensive contents.
- Violation of any of these agreements, terms or conditions will result in the termination of your Account.